Re: Radio for MGB

To: "FAUBEL CRAIG" <craigfaubel@sbcglobal.net>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "mgb-v8" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radio for MGB
From: "Paul Willoughby" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 06:59:35 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
If you can find an old radio, there are companies that will convert it to
modern specs, leaving the old radio faceplate untouched.

Below are a few names and numbers I've saved.  I've not used any of them, so
NFI, and no endorsements, and for that matter I've no idea if they are all
still in business as this is from a Triumph list email I save in 2003.

If you do use or contact any of them, please share your experience as this is
something I'd like to try.

[] Wilford Wilkes, Sr.
Vintage Radio Shop
101 Swoope St.
Box 103 Brisbin, Pa. 16620
Ph: 814 378-8526
Fax: 814 378-6149

He does both sales and service, providing an estimate prior to work for
$10 and return post.
Well worth it!

[] Antique Automobile Radio, Inc.
700 Tampa Road
Palm Harbor FL 34683
<http://www.antiqueautomobileradio.com>
call (800) 933-4926

Manufacturer and service of FM conversion kit and so much more.

[] Tayman Electrical
244 Shopping Avenue PMB #268
Sarasota, Florida 34237
gtayman@gate.net.