Radio for MGB

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>, mgb-v8 <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radio for MGB
From: FAUBEL CRAIG <craigfaubel@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 20:07:33 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I have a 71 B, and I'd like to install a plain radio (no CD, no tape, no
graphic equalizer, no display screens, etc...) that is as much like the Brit
Leyland mono AM-FM as possible, only I want stereo with 4 speaker capability.
I have Fiero seats with speakers in the headrests and I'd like to use the
'fade' to control sound to the left and right seats.  I don't like the
complexity of current audio sets, I don't have any use for all the options, and
I like the simple appearance and function of an older radio.  Does anyone have
any ideas where I can search for this?