photo wanted

To: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: photo wanted
From: CraigFaubel@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 21:39:09 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
I'm prepping my Edelbrock intake for powder coating and I'd like to
eliminate the unneeded tapped bosses and plug the extra water and vacuum holes
beforehand.  I'm putting it on my 302 engine with Holley 600 with manual
choke, T5
trans and Mallory distributor.  I have the usual water temp gauge  sender.  I
don't know what all the holes could pollibly be for, so I  assume they put up
lots of extras to suit all kinds of applications. . .  but I'd like to plug it
up and paint it now.   Does anyone  have a photo showing their 302 setup so I
can judge what holes to use/plug  (shameless copying)?  If so - can you send
it to my email at _craigfaubel@sbcglobal.net_
(mailto:craigfaubel@sbcglobal.net) ??