Re: What should I do with these headers?

To: Michael Hartwig <mhartwig@midsouth.rr.com>
Subject: Re: What should I do with these headers?
From: "James J." <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 21:06:54 -0400
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Add some weld material all around the ridges, and then shape and grind
until perfect.  When you say the clamping surfaces are not level, do you
mean that ports 1 , 2, and 3 aren't level?  If that's what you mean, I
think the bolts would pull them all flush to the head, and I wouldn't
wory about that aspect of the problem.  More importantly, who made them,
and are they used?  I'd avoid a fly cutter, as I imagine there could be
too much flex in the whole thing.
Good luck!!!
James J.