RE: Body work

To: "'Simon Green'" <sgreen@eurobell.net>, "'MGB Newsgroup \(E-mail\)'" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Body work
From: "Jim Stuart" <vze3swyy@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:23:40 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
If that price is in Pounds, it is $3800.00 USD, and you say the price is
plus paint & VAT?

A half fender is around $250.00 here, or less ($99.00 for the Asian
version). I would estimate $250-$300.00 per side at a good body shop to cut
away the old & MIG weld in the new, shoot with primer. That would be the
Washington, DC area of the USA, not a particularly low cost of living area.

Jim Stuart

Reply to <jimbb88@usa.com>