Re: Body work

To: "Simon Green" <sgreen@eurobell.net>, "MGB Newsgroup \(E-mail\)" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Body work
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:16:32 +0100
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
That sounds a lot, you could get a brand-new bodyshell for that (as I
recall), but them I'm tight.  Unless you have welding experience I wouldn't
recommend you start on 1/2 rear wings (I presume) unless you are prepared to
learn from the experience and not get a perfect result first time.  Having
said that 1/2 rear wings have the join under the trim strip which makes it
much easier to get a good result.  Get some more quotes.