Re: Oil pump info

To: "chris quan" <chrisquan@hotmail.com>, "v8" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil pump info
From: "james" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 00:28:15 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I'm presume they are the BOP type, since that is what my engine is.  The
specific oil pump that I have is for the GM metric V6s.  Of the two styles
of relief valves I mentioned one of them is for the metric pumps and the
other is the factory BOP style and probably early Rover and Buick 300.  I
can't say anything about later rover pumps because I have never had the
opportunity to look at one.  Hope this helps

james