RE: still more cooling questions

To: "'james'" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>, "'v8'" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: still more cooling questions
From: "Jim Stuart" <vze3swyy@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 19:30:01 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
No, your questions are good ones, relevant to many on the list.

Pretty much all of the covers are interchangeable. 215 Buick, Olds, 300
Buick, early rear wheel drive V6 Buicks, & all Rover covers I know of
through the 4.6L are interchangeable. I have a 4.2 Rover with a 215 front
cover, a 215 with an early 4.0 or 4.2 serpentine cover.

Jim Stuart

Reply to <jimbb88@usa.com>