Re: BOP Oil Pressure

To: doddk@mossmotors.com
Subject: Re: BOP Oil Pressure
From: "Simon Austin" <simon_mgb@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:22:51 -0700
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Kelvin,

According to the Haynes manual I have for the SD1, the oil pressure is 35
psi (hot, @ 2400 rpm).  This manual is for all Rover 3500's, 1976 to 1987.

It would appear your pressure is pretty close to factory.

Don't know about your other question but I'm sure one of the team will have
an answer.

Simon Austin