RE: High Torque starter

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrier@bconnex.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: High Torque starter
From: "Jim Stuart" <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:44:12 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Since I seem to remember you have a Rover 3.5 or 3.9, all I can say is that
I got my hi-torque from D & D, & it had holes, was positively located,
correctly, & works fine.

Ask for an alternator for a 1970 Chevrolet Impala with A/C, should get you
85 amps, or without, would be 55 amps or 65. I am using 65 amps with no
problems in both A/C cars.

Jim Stuart