Rover MG 75

To: "MGB Newsgroup (E-mail)" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rover MG 75
From: Simon Green <sgreen@eurobell.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 11:26:21 +0100
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi All
Well at the weekend I was at Goodwood Festival of Speed.....
And I got to see two very nice cars....
1. was the Le Mans MG as always being worked on. The team manger said to me
"We are committed for 3 years with this car". So MG will have 12month get it
sorted. It also went very very fast up the hill....
2. The Rover 75 is now the MG 75 Extreme 500....and the 500 stands for
500bhp...it is rear wheel drive V8 (ford unit). 0-60Mph 4.5 seconds and
limited to 155Mph.... when I asked the journalist about how it handles he
said "very will, even when to was going side ways round the comers!"....

Simon
PS hope this is of some interest?

 "Eurobell (Holdings) PLC, Registered in England No 02904215

Registered Office: Eurobell House, Churchill Court, Manor Royal,
Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 2PN

Tel (National): 01293 400444, Tel: (International) +44 1293 400444

This message is subject to and does not create or vary any
contractual relationship between Eurobell (Holdings) PLC, its subsidiaries
or affiliates ("Eurobell") and you.

not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

Any view or opinions expressed are those of the author.

The message is intended for the addressee only and its contents and
any attached files are strictly confidential.  If you have received this
message in error, please telephone the number above."