ebay search problem

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: ebay search problem
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:50:11 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
7/12/01

Hello all,

        Received 2 replies but to no avail.  The question remains.  In case
it makes any difference, I am using a Macintosh computer and Netscape
Navigator.

Regards,

David Kernberger

7/9/01

Hello all,

        When I do a search in ebay and get a long list of results, it is
automatically broken down into "pages" of about 50 items each.  It is
possible to move to each succeeding page by clicking on a button labeled
"next" at the bottom of each page.  When I do a search on ebay Motors, the
"next" box does not appear and I am not able to access anything beyond the
first page.  Anybody know what I am doing wrong?  Any thoughts or
suggestions?

Cheers,

Dave Kernberger