RE: Rover MG 75

To: "Simon Green" <sgreen@eurobell.net>, "MGB Newsgroup \(E-mail\)" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rover MG 75
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:53:41 +0100
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Simon,

>It also went very very fast up the hill....

and very, very fast into the hay bales too! <VBG> I was there as well, pity
we should have caught up Simon! The Le Mans MG Paul H. and I saw at Le Mans
a few weeks ago, had an ever shorter run this time out! At least it wasn't
bucketing down this time. <G> ;) Nice looking car though, the colours look a
lot better in real life than on the web and it does make a great sound even
if it was heavily muffled compared to Le Mans.

>500bhp...it is rear wheel drive V8 (ford unit). 0-60Mph 4.5 seconds and

Yep. I snapped a few shots of this car and the motor. I'm getting a slide
scanner next week so I'll put the pics up on my website. Loads of others to
come too.

Cheers,
Neil
Portsmouth
--
74 B GT V8 / 68 C GT / 61 A 1600 / 56 AH 100 BN2
http://www.apphosting.com/mgstuff/