Re: Start Up

To: FJ40Jim@aol.com
Subject: Re: Start Up
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 20:34:25 -0800
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
2/25/01

Bruce, et al.

        I feel Jim's advice here is right on target!!!!!  This is
absolutely the best way to do it.  2 comments:  1) You may have to rotate
the oil pump shaft slightly to get the distributor back in.  2) 1/2 cup of
gasoline sounds like too much to me.  There is some danger of a backfire.

Cheers,  David Kernberger