Re: JetHot Coating 2 piece RV8 headers??

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: JetHot Coating 2 piece RV8 headers??
From: JTPAKI@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 20:49:51 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Kevin, I would think that if you have a tight tolerance that it might create
some interference, as it is a coating and would have at least a few thousands
thickness.  Mine are one piece and are jet hot coated.  The best benefit of
the jet hot is the heat reduction under the bonnet.  My system is coated all
the way back to the first silencer.

Joe Potter
Eugene, Oregon USA
www.hometown.aol.com/capaciousmg/vasale/vamain.html