JetHot Coating 2 piece RV8 headers??

To: MGV8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: JetHot Coating 2 piece RV8 headers??
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 18:48:12 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
One last question tonight.  I am thinking of having my RV8 style two
piece headers JetHot coated and I am concerned about it interfering with
the fit of the slip joint on each header.  Especially once the headers
would be coated inside and out.  Has anyone had this done??  It looks
like a good (though pricey) process and they guarantee the headers
against corrosion. Plus the material is somewhat flexible and it looks
good.  Thanks.

Kevin