Re: Braking & handling

To: "Adrian Akhurst" <mgadel@senet.com.au>, "Frank van Dalen" <frank.vandalen@fae.storkgroup.com>
Subject: Re: Braking & handling
From: "Larry" <larry@larryembrey.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 06:21:20 -0800
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Adrian I must say I agree with all your satements.  They make sense and are
in -line with what I have heard, except for the spring eyelet issue, I have
ben told repeatedly to the point of a beating that you should never tweak
the MGB leafs.  Maybe they mean re-arching, but to flip the eyelet leaf, you
have to re-arch it..??  please let me know your experience, with this
route..

I am looking to fit 15x7 whels with 205/50r15 tires..

Larry

[This message delayed, as it was sent by someone who has their mailer set to
automatically include the entire message to which they reply.  mjb.]