RE: Heater control valve

To: BlkfxdWG@aol.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Heater control valve
From: Timothy Duhamel <tduhamel@scprototech.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 15:14:04 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
On my previous incarnation, I had the hookup as with the 4cyl arrangement.
I'm not quite sure how the next setup will be as the block is still at the
machine shop.  Yes I am expecting to get to Sebring in a few short weeks.

I imagine that the alternate hook up is for clean line routes.  The pump
connection is on the passenger side making a straight shot back to the
heater core.

Best regards,
Tim Duhamel

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]