Re: Oil Filter Hose's

Subject: Re: Oil Filter Hose's
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:17:09 -0500
Cc: MGB Newsgroup <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Bruce-

Any shop that makes up hydraulic lines can do this. Look for a fork lift repair
company, as a for instance. The threads in all the kits I have seen are either A
& N, or simple pipe thread. If you have rubber hose made up, the fittings should
be much less than $25.00. Summit sells the A & N fittings for substantially less
as well. The shop should be able to supply either. A shop local to me in
Newington, Va, was able to make up lines with British Pipe thread & metric with
no problem.

Jim Stuart