Reply to Murray and Barrie

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Reply to Murray and Barrie
From: Jack Emery <jemery@mint.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 09:22:01 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
When I looked outdoors first thing this morning it was -6 fahrenheit,
converted to Celsius it's still damn cold.  My Catalina is sitting on
blocks on the lawn in 4 feet of snow.  I'm not going sailing today.....my
MG is snowbound in the barn, not going driving today.  So, yes Murray, I am
envious.

Brands of fans that I have used include Spal and Flexalite, also Hayden.
My Green car has a Flexilite....The best are Spal...but also the most
expensive.  PAW sells one that is 3 1/4 thick.  Try Summit and Jegs also.
I believe Vintage Air carries Spal, and Southern Rod and Parts has a good
selection and prices.

Now off to a nice warm shop.