Re: OZ vs RV8 headers ???

To: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Subject: Re: OZ vs RV8 headers ???
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 07:24:28 -0400
Cc: MGV8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
before it gets distorted, i said the tr8 tri-y design is worth 10 - 12% on a
dyno over the stock manifolds. since the block huggers give a minimal
advantage over stock, be your own judge (thanks for the plug, jim)  i have
not seen figures on the oz headers.  since we produce the block hugger, i
will say they are better than the block hugger but remember the tubes are
still fairly short.  the question is, what else has been done to the engine
and is the gain worth the cost. since i don't know what the oz headers sell
for, you must answer for your
self. ted

--
Ted Schumacher