OZ vs RV8 headers ???

To: MGV8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: OZ vs RV8 headers ???
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 19:42:09 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Has anyone done a comparison, dyno tests or something similar, of the
Australian through the fender style headers versus the RV8 ones.  The OZ
headers, which are a 4 - 2 - 1 style vs the RV8 which are a 4-1 style,
look very good and look like they should be more efficient.  But I
wonder if anybody has anything more substantive than just the looks.
The OZ headers that I am talking about are sold by Berrie Robinson.  If
you like I can pass along a picture that he emailed to me.  Thanks.

By the way, thanks to everyone who helped me with the '62 Buick oil pump
gasket.  The one that I got from the local auto parts store for a '76
Buick Century with a 231 V6 worked perfectly when I installed it today.

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO