Re: OZ vs RV8 headers ???

To: "Kevin & Deana Brown" <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>, "MGV8 list" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OZ vs RV8 headers ???
From: "James Nazarian Jr" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 00:10:59 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
You aren't allowed to quote me on this, but these are similar to the
headers I am building.  According to Ted Schumacker(sp?) at TSI a header of
said design in a Triumph is worth 12-15% over block huggers, this does
however require them to be designed properly.

James Nazarian
71 B Roadster
71 BGT

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari