Re: [Mg-t] Heat Deflector

To: Carr&Edwards <scvc70@epix.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Heat Deflector
From: Murray Arundell <arundell@ghs.com.au>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 08:23:59 +1000
The SA has vents like you describe and they work very well.

Murray Arundell
Brisbane Australia

Sent from my iPad

On 25/09/2010, at 6:37, "Carr&Edwards" <scvc70@epix.net> wrote:

> Getting outside air down to passenger-foot level helps too.  Why couldn't MG
have had front-quarter vents like Jaguar?  I've seen more than one touring
T-type that had a length of dryer vent hose (+/- 4" diameter) attached--open
end facing forward--to the side of the windscreen and run down to the
passenger's feet.  However, this has clear drawbacks in the rain, and wouldn't
help much when it's 100 degrees outside....