Re: [Mg-t] Heat Deflector

To: "'Stuart Keen'" <simbafish@comcast.net>, "'MG'"
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Heat Deflector
From: "Gene" <crownwheel@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 08:15:36 -0400
Good morning Listers ... I am writing from the NEMGTR GOF in Mystic, CT.
Stu, I also installed a heat shield and put an insulating blanket under the
carpet and it has helped.
What really got my attention was the 'floorboard' above the muffler had
become totally discolored from the heat. It looks like a good potential for
a fire. I wonder what the folks in the 50's did with this problem.
Gene, Vermont
Eliot, '53 TD,
Unrestored