Re: Blake Urban

To: budkrueger@comcast.net, TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: Re: Blake Urban
From: PopeyMike@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:00:03 EDT
As a recent newcomer to the MGT world - I never knew Blake the way many of
you did.  Unknown to me was that he was a teacher and musician.  It is
eveident, as for many of you, that he has taught all of us a lot by spreading
his
knowledge.  Indeed we all lost a very young man - our sympathies to the  family
and all who were touched by him.

Michael Balahutrak
53 TD
Houston, Texas
In a message dated 9/17/2007 5:57:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,