Boston Area MG Club British Car Show

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Boston Area MG Club British Car Show
From: Nels Anderson <nels@flightsim.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:08:19 -0400
I'd like to invite all British car owners within driving distance of the
SE Massachusetts area to attend the upcoming British car show that my MG
club is holding in October.

The date is October 6 and the location is at the Edaville Railroad in
Carver, Massachusetts. Show admission includes two tickets for the train
ride as well as admission to the Cranberry Festival that is also being
held there as well as the rest of the grounds which includes a cranberry
museum, food vendors, etc.

Full details can be found on the club web site here:

www.bostonareamg.com <http://www.bostonareamg.com/>