Re: XPEG dwell spec?

To: TATERRY@aol.com, "" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: XPEG dwell spec?
From: "lawrie" <lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:27:28 -0800
TFs should dwell in the houses of enthusiasts, never to be abused, nor yet
unloved, nor yet neglected in favor of more modern sporty cars. TFs should
dwell in that inner peace which cometh from being driven hard, put away dry
(fooled ya!), and loved ridiculously by men who have a true appreciation of the
last of a special breed. TFs should dwell in blah blah blah and a spot of yada
yada.......

And why, dear Terry, do you expect to find a dwell spec for an MG which was
built long before the factory even recognised, let alone understood such a
thing? 15 thou points gap is all you need to know, my dear chap!

Lawrie