Re: TD Engine Availability

To: Lordshill@aol.com
Subject: Re: TD Engine Availability
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 20:46:03 EDT
In a message dated 5/20/2006 10:08:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Lordshill@aol.com writes:

> .. I've pulled the pan and the head.  Last night I sprayed  some
> penatrating oil into all 4 cylinders.  Today the oil was still  standing in
> the 3rd
> cylinder.  Funny thing.. No maring of the cylinder  wall.

Roy, have you dropped the rod bearing caps and the mail bearing cap to see if
the bearings are scored?  XPAG cranks can break clean in two and still
run....pull your distributor out and see if you can then turn over the engine,
if
not, then the oil pump.  Sounds to me like something jammed.
Terry in Oakland, CA