Heater Installation

To: MG <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heater Installation
From: Stu Keen <simbafish@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 11:16:49 -0500
In preparation for next winter (yes, winter nights in Florida ARE cold!), I
am contemplating installing a heater in my TD. I understand the JC Whitney
heater (page 205) is basically the same as the earlier after market Arnolt.
I would appreciate any information of what is needed to install it. JC
Whitney does have an installation kit, but obviously it does not include an
adapter to connect to the thermostat bypass. Any ideas? Anyone know where
this adapter can be purchased? I have seen many threads mentioning the JC
Whitney heater, but no details. Any and all information about the heater and
installation would be appreciated. Thanks

Stu Keen
1951 MGTD MkII
TD/C 10890
NEMGTR #19935