Re: TD Carb Question, and Replying to All of the List...

To: MG-T@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TD Carb Question, and Replying to All of the List...
From: Roadrunner@Post.com
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 22:06:18 -0800
Thank you, Scott, for sharing with the rest of us the thoughtful reply you
received from TA Terry, who apparently pressed the "Reply" button accidentally,
instead of pressing "Reply to All" button.

        Those autox.team folks who administer the list mechanism have (to the
regret of many) have set it up so that the Reply button addresses a reply only
to the sender, and not to the rest of the list.  The default return should go
to the list itself.  As it is, the only two ways to reply to the whole group of
us is to hit the Reply-to-You-All button (and then delete the originators
address from the "To" box, to eliminate the redundancy for him), or to type
manually into the address field the address of the list, MG-T@Autox.Team.Net.

        Those of us who feast with relish upon the many morsels so generously
shared by the kind-hearted ilk of TA Terry dearly appreciate responses the
actually reach the rest of us.