Re: TD Carb Question, and Replying to All of the List...

To: Roadrunner@Post.com, MG-T@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TD Carb Question, and Replying to All of the List...
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 11:04:47 EST
In a message dated 1/5/02 22:06:50 Pacific Standard Time, Roadrunner@Post.com
writes:

<<
    Those of us who feast with relish upon the many morsels so generously
shared by the kind-hearted ilk of TA Terry dearly appreciate responses the
actually reach the rest of us. >>
Well, its probably a good thing that I hit just the "reply" button because I
misread Scott's original post and thought he was talking about the "test" pin
found on some carbies.  I've never see this spring loaded button on a piston
before.  Always learning something new like on my downdraft SU's for the SA
Tickford, there is a little tab on the float lever that you must adjust to
keep the lever from dropping too far and binding.......learned that one the
hard way!

Cheers
Terry