Re: TD Carb Question

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TD Carb Question
From: "Scott Allen" <scottinarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 08:19:24 +0430
Hi Terry,

Problem is the pin does not go through the carb body.  It is inaccessible
when the carb is fully assembled, nor is there a slot or hole for it to go
in so it can fit flush.

Perhaps the piston is mis-matched with the carb body and I have one that is
supposed to be used with a carb that has an external pin to check the
mixture?

My thought/worry is that since it does not fit flush I'll have use the
mixture to compensate for it as it'll want to run lean?

Thanks,

Scott