Buttonwillow British Extravaganza/Vintage Races 2001

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Buttonwillow British Extravaganza/Vintage Races 2001
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 18:37:10 -0800 (PST)
CALLING ALL WEST COAST GEAR HEADS WITH BRITISH CARS

Moss Motors invites you to join with The Vintage Auto Racing Association
(VARA) at the 6th Annual Moss Motors British Extravaganza Vintage Races on
Saturday & Sunday, May 5th & 6th 2001.

The regular gate pass for Buttonwillow Raceway Park is $10.00 per person.
VARA has offered a pre-registered package price of $25.00 per person.  This
includes a gate pass, a ticket to the now famous Saturday night barbecue
and a unique chance to drive the track during the lunchtime break on both
days. Plans include a Funkana on the Saturday and a popular choice award
car show on Sunday.

Plan on lots of bench racing, tire kicking and cool car ogling.  There will
be a full weekend of Vintage racing culminating in the Sunday British
feature races.  MG vs. Triumph and Sprite vs. Mini.  Support your favorite
Marque!  Park your machine at the end of pit row, and wander around
breathing in the sights and sounds of classic racing.

Directions:
Buttonwillow Raceway Park is located one mile west of Interstate 5,
approximately two hours north of Los Angeles or three hours south of the
Bay Area.  There is RV parking and camping right at the track, or motels
within a short distance.

For further information contact:  Kelvin Dodd at 800-667-7872  Extension 3023
or email:  "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>

PRE-REGISTRATION FORM

Name:   ___________________________________________________
Address:        ___________________________________________
City, State, Zip:  ________________________________________
Telephone: Home:___________________ Work: _________________

e-mail: ___________________________________________________

Car Make, Model, Year: ____________________________________
Interesting Points: _______________________________________

Club Affiliations:_________________________________________
Fee Information

Entry Fee: $25.00 per person.  Includes: $10.00 Gate Fee and
lunch time track drive for both days, Saturday evening BBQ,
Sunday car show.  Children under 14 are free. Entry Fee
after April 23rd will be $35.00 per person

Make check payable to:  VARA
Or (circle one) MC  VISA  DISC  AMEX _______________________
Name on Card _______________________ Exp. Date  ____________

Entry Request Waiver
As an entrant, I make this request for entry into the Moss
Motors British Extravaganza with the knowledge that motor
racing is dangerous and that I will be expected to sign a
"release form" before I enter the race facility.

Driver/Entrant signature: _________________________________

Please mail payment and completed form to:

Vintage Auto Racing Association
1442 East Lincoln Ave. #367
Orange, CA.  92865
Fax:  714-921-0104