Re: Matching paint/parts question, MG-TF

To: "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Matching paint/parts question, MG-TF
From: "SCC" <campbe6274@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:24:10 -0800
No, it's probably there.  It's just that the car is 687 miles away from me
at the moment (or, if you're like me and measure distances by cost of
covered transport, it's 1440 dollars away).

I just didn't know where to ask the seller to look in checking against the
number on the engine block.  The paint codes are also a mystery to me.

Thanks!

Scott