TD turn signals

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: TD turn signals
From: Gordon Wright <newlodge@katel.net.au>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 08:47:56 +0800
I have just completed a total restore of a 52 TD, I purchased a new wiring
loom from Brown & Gammon with indicator wires included but the rear loom
only allowed for connection to the brake lights. Front wiring allowed for
double filament globes in the park lights. I had another loom made to
connect  to seperate rear indicator lights, (lucky to get the oval amber
type as fitted to TCs many years ago). I think a second globe holder will
fit inside the original tail/stop light if you are content with red flashers.
Ignore the costly relay and wire flashers direct to directional switch and
flasher can. Not concourse but with baffle board under dash, nobody can tell.
Gordon Wright
Western Australia