Re: TD turn signals

To: "Lani Spahr" <lani_spahr@agilent.com>
Subject: Re: TD turn signals
From: "Ernie Betts" <ebetts3@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:41:44 -0500
Yea, 25 years ago I mounted 2 switchs from under the dash, used 2 generic
flasher units and had turn signals for my 1950TD and even 4 way flashers.
(total cost about $5.00).  True not self canceling, but they work.  Many
years ago there was an article in the TSO on building a self-canceling unit
using auto parts store equipment.  I refused to pay Moss' price for the
repro unit in 1975.  Others have come up with other solutions.

Ernie