RE: HELP! (was Re: Steering Rack Play)

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: HELP! (was Re: Steering Rack Play)
From: "Greg" <gdyche@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:38:04 -0800
Gosh, Lawrie, I heard it was more than just your notes that needed manual
intervention.
        Greg

Once again, one of my notes has appeared several days after it was sent
(when the thread has already broken) with a suffix saying that "it needed
manual intervention by the list administrator".

What am I doing wrong, that my notes need manual intervention? Is my
computer not configured properly? Ideas, anyone? I hate it that it looks as
though I'm resurrecting threads, repeating points that others have made,
when in fact I had rushed my answer so that I could be the first clever-dick
to offer a public response to the original question..............{G}

Lawrie