Re: Piping Question

To: "Chuck" <chull@pacbell.net>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Piping Question
From: "David Tinker" <david.tinker@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:36:24 -0000
Hi Chuck,
I am also about to paint my TF which originally Ivory with red trim, and
have been trying to find out the piping colour so if you find out please let
me know. I have seen a few red TFs with red trim and red piping and with red
paint with tan trim piping also red. A friend of mine has a metallic green
( almond green I think ) and that has tan trim and green piping.

I suspect on Ivory cars it would have been black piping and my Ivory TD
certainly has.

Yes if you turned up at a concours event with the wrong piping colour I
think you would have points deducted.

Regards

David Tinker. Wales UK

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  Make sure you set your mailer to NOT include the
complete original message by default.  mjb.]