Re: Piping Question

To: "Chip Old" <fold@bcpl.net>
Subject: Re: Piping Question
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 23:33:31 -0500
Y'all need to look at some original archive photos!!  TCs, TDs, and TFs all
had the piping on the upholstery the SAME color as the upholstery.  (I would
never have guessed that anyone would ever dispute this, since it's so easy
to verify by just looking at original pictures!!)

Bob

>No, the piping was always paint color, not upholstery color.  Anyway,
>that's not what I was responding to.  I was commenting on the statement
>someone made that points would be deducted on a TF painted a color other
>than the one indicated by the color code part of the car number.

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]