Thanks for the welcome

To: "MG T Digest" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks for the welcome
From: "Marlene Rzepkowski" <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:40:37 -0500
Thanks to all who have welcomed me to the list and life with a T series car.
I will definitely follow up on the leads for interesting and informative
reading. One of our first tasks will be to sign up with the T Register. It
was suggested that we transfer the register that the previous owner had. Any
thoughts on this?
I went out and looked to see some of the numbers on my car and they are as
follows:
Car # HDE23/4969
Engine #XPAG/TF/34881

Could someone please decipher them for me ?

Well I just wanted to touch base with the list before we are off for the
holidays. We must travel through the Buffalo area and they were definitely
having snow problems. I only hope the Thruway will open back up tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Marlene
54 MGTF
77 Midget