Re: A colour for TD

To: "Stuart Keen" <simbafish@home.com>, "MG T Digest"
Subject: Re: A colour for TD
From: "David Tinker" <david.tinker@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 23:22:33 -0000
Hi Stu,
It seems not. I have just replied to a similar question on the list and
apparently no factory  records of TD colours were kept. So your best bet is
to strip the car down to its bare essentials and search for clues!!.

You may be interested to know that some TDs were repainted by US Dealers
upon arrival in the US to appeal to local market conditions.

Happy hunting
David Tinker