Re: Tires for TF

To: mg-tabc@egroups.com, british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Tires for TF
From: "Awini Ambuj Shanker" <alviss@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 12:10:53 IST
Well people, the time has come for me to say goodbye for a while,
as some of you would know, im geting married on the 13th of this month,and
then i leave for Nepal for two weeks,so i will be off the computer for a
while.
If any of you are in Delhi between 11th and 14th, my invitation still
stands, i would love to have you and i promise you wont get bored, there
will be a lot of people to talk about cars.and there might be some
interesting cars in the parking lot:)
unfortunately my Studebaker is not back from the painters yet so i might
have to bring the bride home in a modern car :(

regards
Awini Ambuj Shanker
New Delhi,INDIA
27 Austin 12/4 two seater and dickey