Re: RE:TD engine & Oil Filter

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: RE:TD engine & Oil Filter
From: "lbprince" <lbprince@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 08:17:26 -0700
Ron,

I don't know about the Bob Grunau adapters, but the spin-on oil filter
adapter for my TF is made by Phil Marino and it is of excellent quality.  I
use Fram PH16 or Purolator L10017 filters.  Both work well, but if you want
to paint them, the white Purolator is probably easier to cover than the
orange Fram.

 If you go to an auto parts store and find a cross reference to a brand with
black filter, you may decide that it is sufficiently unnoticeable and won't
need bother to paint.

As far as I am concerned, the orange Fram is often used and I don't worry
about it being noticed.

Ben