Re: Searching the old files at ListQuest.com

To: yd3@nvc.net
Subject: Re: Searching the old files at ListQuest.com
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 21:41:55 -0400
Blake,

     Have you considered that those messages that are archived may well not
include
the garbage stuff (cats, Zappa, etc.) that just take up space?  I had been
saving
all deleted messages in a special trash folder over a period of almost three
years
and quit when it exceeded 50,000 postings.  I'm guessing that mjb has a filter
of
some sort on what gets archived.

--
Bud Krueger