Searching the old files at ListQuest.com

To: mgt <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Searching the old files at ListQuest.com
From: yd3@nvc.net
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 20:28:03 -0700
New topic!

I wanted to browse all of the old messages stored at listquest.  I thought I had
it figured out by changing some of the data in the URL, but it didn't always
work.  I emailed listquest and asked how I could "browse" the messages.  The
response was to search using a common word.

I chose "the" and it came back with 1959 matches.  According to a search of my
email address I've posted 102 messages since subscribing on March 21, 2000.  If
there are a total of 1959 messages on the board, then I've posted 19% of them.
Now I know that I am loquacious, but not THAT much.

So, there must be many messages that don't have "the" in them.  I propose that
we all put the word "the" into our messages so we can "browse" the old ones at
listquest. ;-)

the,

Blake