Re: TD Choke Cable

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TD Choke Cable
From: "Keith and Maggie Black" <37mgta@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 20:12:07 -0500
Bill and All
 Having seen Bill's problem first hand, it appears that the cable comes out
of the firewall too high in relationship to the linkage and therefore kinks.
I suggested drilling another hole about an inch to inch and a quarter lower
than what appears to be the orginal hole thus making the run to the linkage
a stright shot. I sure understand not wanting to put another hole in one's
car just to experiment. But cable free of linkage pulls free, and the jets
move freely when disconnected from the cable. It is rather a wierd problem
and maybe my additional information will be of help to solve the
problem.................regards, Keith