Re: Paint Color

To: "Charles F. Inman" <floydinman@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Paint Color
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:17:54 -0700
I can't say with certainty that I ever worked on a TF originally painted MG
red (the lighter of the two reds) but I know for a fact that I once restored
a TF which was Autumn red and which had never previously been repainted. The
factory paint hidden behind the rear trim panels was an exact match for 1977
Lincoln-Mercury "Dark Red".

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center