Grille and TD in Hot Weather

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Grille and TD in Hot Weather
From: BobMGT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 08:13:54 EDT
Since the weather has heated up to the 90's, I've been having a slight
overheating problem (running 195-200 deg F instead of the usual 185). I've
recently installed a new Moss chrome radiator grille. Although this is a
beautiful piece, it doesn't look like it lets a whole lot of air though. Any
word on reproduction grilles and overheating?

BTW: 200 deg F is still a safe temperature, isn't it? (A dummy like me needs
some red markings on the gauges.)

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
EMAIL - BOBMGT@AOL.COM
52 MGTD - under DIY restoration NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB   - AMGBA #96-12029, NAMGBR #7-3336