Lube for Marshall 75

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lube for Marshall 75
From: "Hiro Nishio" <hiro@octagongarage.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 19:08:00 +0900
Dear MMM friends,

Recently I purchased and installed a Marshall Z 75 to my J2 racer.
It is driven from crankshaft at engine speed and gives around
10psi - enough for the road use.

Now I have a question - oil (I use 20W-50 mineral) to lubricate
gears is going out to the inside of the blower through the
shaft very quickly, and I wonder if some continuous lubrication
is necessary.
Some book says "6 drops per minutes" supply from cylinder head
using metering pin is appropriate...

Awaiting your experience and advice. Thanks.

Hiro Nishio
Kobe, Japan